Software developed by PowerMyMac is available on a try-before-you-buy basis, there are free trial versions you can download to ensure that you can fully experience it prior to making your purchase. We encourage you to try the software before making your purchase to ensure that it meets your requirements.
If you are not satisfied with software purchased directly from PowerMyMac, please contact our Customer Support Team within 30 days of your purchase to receive a refund. Refunds requested more than 30 days after your initial purchase date will not be issued unless the transaction was subject to a fraudulent purchase.
Since PowerMyMac offers a "try-before-purchase" mechanism, refunds will only be approved within the scope of this guarantee if the following circumstances are acceptable. No refunds will be given if the purchase exceeds the product's stated money-back guarantee period, or beyond acceptable circumstances.
In case you are issued a refund, it should appear on your credit card statement within 1 to 7 business days. Upon receiving a refund you shall cease all use and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Software for which you no longer possess a valid, purchased license. PowerMyMac reserves the right to disable any product keys and/or serial numbers issued to you for the refunded products.
PowerMyMac may decline refund claims in the following cases:
- Not reading the product description before purchasing, results in dissatisfaction with product features. We strongly recommend that every customer read the product description and try the free trial version before purchasing.
- If the registration code is not received after the order is successful. Generally, the registration code will be automatically sent to the customer within 1 hour. But sometimes there may be delays due to email spam settings, internet issues, etc. In this case, please contact the PowerMyMac support team. We will retrieve the registration code for the customer as soon as possible within 24 hours.
- Bought the wrong product and subsequently purchased the right product from another company.
- Customer chargeback requests complain of credit card fraud or other unauthorized payments. Since PowerMyMac works with an independent payment platform, authorization cannot be monitored during the payment process. In this case, PowerMyMac recommends that the customer contact the card issuer if there is fraudulent activity, and cannot accept refunds.
- Customers "change their minds" after purchasing.
- After purchase, refunds cannot be made due to incompatible operating systems. PowerMyMac strongly recommends that customers try the software before purchasing.
- When encountering some technical issues, customers should work with the PowerMyMac support team to provide details, screenshots, and documentation. If the customer refuses to cooperate or refuses to try the solution provided by PowerMyMac, no refund request will be allowed.
- Refund request for technical problems after software update if the order exceeds 30 days.
- We will not refund or credit the difference between the price you were charged and the limited-time price reduction, such as those that occur during special sales events.
- Please note that coupon details must be filled in before proceeding to the order check-out. We will not apply discounts in retrospect, i.e. to orders that have already been.
Please note that we can only accept refund claims for products purchased via our online store - purchases made from the Mac App Store and retail stores such as Amazon.com are subject to those stores' refund policies.